#LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
The #LCSM Chat on December 3, 2020, at 8 pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific) will review Lung Cancer Awareness Month activities, highlight ways 2020 impacted the lung cancer community, and share our hopes for 2021.
Our moderator Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily) will lead the discussion with these questions:
- T1: How did you acknowledge Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM) this November?
- T2: What 2020 research findings were most important to you?
- T3: What new treatments were approved for lung cancer in 2020?
- T4: How else did lung cancer care change in 2020 (cough*#COVID19*cough)?
- T5: What are your hopes for the lung cancer community in 2021?
Please join us, and bring your experiences and wisdom! Remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. You can read a primer on participating in the chat here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.