For Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013), the #LCSM team compiled a list of tweet-sized lung cancer facts – one tweet for each day in November. We ask all #LCSM participants and lung cancer advocates to tweet the fact of the day at noon Eastern time (9 AM Pacific) to help with trending. You can come here to copy the tweet of the day, or if you prefer, you can retweet the fact after @LCSMChat tweets each day at 11:55 AM Eastern Time. Our tweets for the final week of Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013) focus… Read More
- #LCSM Chat 11/29: What’s a cancer model, and why should I care?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/15/2018: #LCAM Open Mic Nite
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/1: #LCAM and the Evolution of Lung Cancer Advocacy
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/18/2018: Lung Cancer Screening: Never a Better Time Than Now
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/04/2018: Highlights from #WCLC2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day