For Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013), the #LCSM team compiled a list of tweet-sized lung cancer facts – one tweet for each day in November. We ask all #LCSM participants and lung cancer advocates to tweet the fact of the day at noon Eastern time (9 AM Pacific) to help with trending. You can come here to copy the tweet of the day, or if you prefer, you can retweet the fact after @LCSMChat tweets each day at 11:55 AM Eastern Time. Our tweets for the final week of Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013) focus… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 22-Feb-2018: Lung cancer research–Why we need it and how we can get more
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/8/18: Right to Try Laws and CIMAVax
- #LCSM Chat 01/25: Open Mic Nite–What’s on your mind?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/11: Defining “hope” for lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/14: #LCSM Community 2017 Highlights, Visions for 2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day