For Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013), the #LCSM team compiled a list of tweet-sized lung cancer facts – one tweet for each day in November. We ask all #LCSM participants and lung cancer advocates to tweet the fact of the day at noon Eastern time (9 AM Pacific) to help with trending. You can come here to copy the tweet of the day, or if you prefer, you can retweet the fact after @LCSMChat tweets each day at 11:55 AM Eastern Time. Our tweets for the final week of Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013) focus… Read More
- #LCSM Chat topic 7/27: Happy birthday #LCSM–four and feisty!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 7/13: Balancing Connection to Others in the Cancer Community with the Risk of Loss
- #LCSM Chat Topic 6/29: When Doctors Disagree
- #LCSM Chat Topic 6/15: Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs)—more effective than some approved cancer drugs for advanced disease
- #LCSM Chat Topic 6/1: Community Grief: Dealing with our Cumulative Losses
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day