For Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013), the #LCSM team compiled a list of tweet-sized lung cancer facts – one tweet for each day in November. We ask all #LCSM participants and lung cancer advocates to tweet the fact of the day at noon Eastern time (9 AM Pacific) to help with trending. You can come here to copy the tweet of the day, or if you prefer, you can retweet the fact after @LCSMChat tweets each day at 11:55 AM Eastern Time. Our tweets for the final week of Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM2013) focus… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/9: Flip the Clinic for Lung Cancer–What Works Best?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/26: Education and Shared Decision Making for Cancer Patients in the Era of Fake News and Post-Truths
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/12 (2017)–“Lung cancer: who is at risk?”
- “What I Like About the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer” (#LCSM Chat on FB Live)
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/15: Holiday Open House
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK ASCO 2016 cancer treatment plans clinical trials drug costs Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy insurance LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer community lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening lung cancer subgroups Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI self-advocacy shared decision making World Cancer Day