Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 5/18: What’s PFS Got to Do with It?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 5/4 — The PDQ on MTBs: Why are multidisciplinary tumor boards important in #lungcancer?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4/20: Online Cancer Education: What are the Best Tools & Current Limitations?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4/6: Who Needs Research Anyway: How Have You Been Impacted by Lung Cancer Research?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/23: What Is a High-Value Cancer Drug?
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day