Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat 11/29: What’s a cancer model, and why should I care?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/15/2018: #LCAM Open Mic Nite
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/1: #LCAM and the Evolution of Lung Cancer Advocacy
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/18/2018: Lung Cancer Screening: Never a Better Time Than Now
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/04/2018: Highlights from #WCLC2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day