Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 06/20/2019: Recent Lung Cancer Conference Highlights
- #LCSM Chat Topic 05/09/2019: What’s new in early stage lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/11/2019: Why research matters for lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03/07: Biomarker Magicians (or, Why We Love Pathologists)
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2019-02-07: Is it worth the drive?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day