Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1-Apr-2021: Tell Us What You Want — We’re Listening
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Mar-2021: Liquid Bx—It pays to be vein
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Feb-2021: “#WCLC20 from the comfort of your own home”
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day