Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/23: What Is a High-Value Cancer Drug?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/9: Test Tumors to Target Lung Cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/23:Living with Cancer–What’s in your Toolbox?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/9: Flip the Clinic for Lung Cancer–What Works Best?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/26: Education and Shared Decision Making for Cancer Patients in the Era of Fake News and Post-Truths
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK ASCO 2016 biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical trials drug costs Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy insurance LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer community lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI self-advocacy shared decision making World Cancer Day