Tomorrow, February 4th, is World Cancer Day. The focus this year is Target 5 of the World Cancer Declaration: reduce stigma and dispel myths about cancer. The World Cancer Day campaign seeks to “Debunk the myths” of cancer: We don’t need to talk about cancer There are no signs or symptoms of cancer There’s nothing I can do about cancer I don’t have the right to cancer care This focus parallels the goal of #LCSM “to educate, develop public support, end the stigma, and facilitate successful treatments for the leading cause of… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 22-Feb-2018: Lung cancer research–Why we need it and how we can get more
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/8/18: Right to Try Laws and CIMAVax
- #LCSM Chat 01/25: Open Mic Nite–What’s on your mind?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/11: Defining “hope” for lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/14: #LCSM Community 2017 Highlights, Visions for 2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day