On Thursday June 26, at 12 noon Eastern Time, the Journal of the American College of Radiology (#JACR) tweetchat will discuss the patient’s perspective of lung cancer screening. It will be hosted jointly by #JACR and #LCSM, using the hashtag #JACR, and will be moderated by Dr. Ruth Carlos (@ruthcarlosmd) of #JACR with guest moderators Ella Kazerooni, MD, and Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily) of #LCSM. #JACR posted about the chat and provided the following information: ————————————————— “Ruthie, your dad fell down and now he has cancer.” My dad had tripped down a short… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/14: #LCSM Community 2017 Highlights, Visions for 2018
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/30: Expanding the web of knowledge in #lungcancer
- #LCSM Chat topic 11/16: Running on Empty—Advocacy and Burnout
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/2: What Was Your Favorite #LCSM Chat, and Why?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/19: World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC2017) Wrap-Up
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day