On Thursday June 26, at 12 noon Eastern Time, the Journal of the American College of Radiology (#JACR) tweetchat will discuss the patient’s perspective of lung cancer screening. It will be hosted jointly by #JACR and #LCSM, using the hashtag #JACR, and will be moderated by Dr. Ruth Carlos (@ruthcarlosmd) of #JACR with guest moderators Ella Kazerooni, MD, and Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily) of #LCSM. #JACR posted about the chat and provided the following information: ————————————————— “Ruthie, your dad fell down and now he has cancer.” My dad had tripped down a short… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 05/17/2018: Open Mic Night
- #LCSM Chat Topic 5/3/18: What Defines a “Quality” #LungCancer Treatment Center? Thoughts from the Frontline
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/19/2018: Life & Breath Rally – Lung Cancer is a National Emergency
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/05/2018: Open Mic Nite
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/22: Slicing the Pie–How Can Lung Cancer Patient Groups, Clinicians, and Researchers Best Work Together?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day