On Thursday June 26, at 12 noon Eastern Time, the Journal of the American College of Radiology (#JACR) tweetchat will discuss the patient’s perspective of lung cancer screening. It will be hosted jointly by #JACR and #LCSM, using the hashtag #JACR, and will be moderated by Dr. Ruth Carlos (@ruthcarlosmd) of #JACR with guest moderators Ella Kazerooni, MD, and Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily) of #LCSM. #JACR posted about the chat and provided the following information: ————————————————— “Ruthie, your dad fell down and now he has cancer.” My dad had tripped down a short… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 6-May-2021: The Hows and Whys of Cancer Research Advocacy
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1-Apr-2021: Tell Us What You Want — We’re Listening
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Mar-2021: Liquid Bx—It pays to be vein
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Feb-2021: “#WCLC20 from the comfort of your own home”
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day