On Thursday November 15, 2018, at 8 PM Eastern Time (5 PM Pacific Daylight Time), #LCSM Chat will hold an Open Mic Nite. We’ll be discussing Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM) and whatever additional lung cancer topics are foremost on our minds. Our moderator will be Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily). This would be a particularly good chat for those who are just starting with Twitter or tweet chats (please check out our tweetchat primer). Hope you’ll join us!
- #LCSM Chat 11/29: What’s a cancer model, and why should I care?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/15/2018: #LCAM Open Mic Nite
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/1: #LCAM and the Evolution of Lung Cancer Advocacy
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/18/2018: Lung Cancer Screening: Never a Better Time Than Now
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/04/2018: Highlights from #WCLC2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day