On Thursday November 15, 2018, at 8 PM Eastern Time (5 PM Pacific Daylight Time), #LCSM Chat will hold an Open Mic Nite. We’ll be discussing Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM) and whatever additional lung cancer topics are foremost on our minds. Our moderator will be Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily). This would be a particularly good chat for those who are just starting with Twitter or tweet chats (please check out our tweetchat primer). Hope you’ll join us!
- #CANCERSM Chat topic 11-Jul-2019: Basics of Biomarker Testing
- #LCSM Chat Topic 06/20/2019: Recent Lung Cancer Conference Highlights
- #LCSM Chat Topic 05/09/2019: What’s new in early stage lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/11/2019: Why research matters for lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03/07: Biomarker Magicians (or, Why We Love Pathologists)
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day