#LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
As we bring in the New Year, our 8th #LCSM year, the #LCSM Chat on January 7, 2021, at 8 pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific) will be the Nostradamus chat (or Carnac the Magnificent for our colleagues of a certain age). We ask what are your bold predictions for innovations, policy changes, advocacy strategies and anything else in the prevention, detection, treatment of lung cancer and support of the associated community?
Our moderator, your friendly neighborhood thoracic surgeon, David Tom Cooke (@DavidCookeMD) will lead the discussion with these questions, as well as some on the fly follow up questions:
- T1: Healthcare has made a ton of changes during the #COVID19Pandemic. Which #COVID19 changes have been best in the treatment of #LungCancer? Which will stick around in 2021 and after? #LCSM
- T2: What developments and advances will we see in 2021 in regard to #LungCancerScreening? #LCSM
- T3: What #ClinicalTrials results/prelim data are you looking forward to in 2021? #LCSM
- T4: What will the dissemination of new #lungcancer data look like in 2021? Back to in person meetings? Role of #SoMe? Data science innovations? #SciComm #LCSM
- T5: What new treatments do you see emerging in 2021? Systemic (#MedOnc), local (#surgery #tssmn, #RadOnc), #PatientCentered, psychosocial, intersection of all the above? #LCSM
- T6: What strategies, new methods, successes do you anticipate in #lungcancer advocacy in 2021? #LCSM
- T7: What adjustments/evolutions do you see for the #LCSM movement in 2021? #LCSM
Please join us, and bring your experiences and wisdom! Remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. You can read a primer on participating in the chat here.