#LCSM Chat topic 12/1: #LCAM Wrap-Up
November and Lung Cancer Awareness Month are both ending soon. During our December 1, 2016 #LCSM Chat (at 8 pm Eastern Time), we will discuss the various #LCAM campaigns and initiatives and assess what worked, and what didn’t.
Before the chat, please think about the lung cancer advocacy campaigns and events you observed during #LCAM, as well as the social media activity they generated and audiences they reached. You can find links to some of these activities on the 11/03 #LCSM Chat blog post.
During the chat, your moderator @JFreemanDaily will pose the following questions:
- T1: What #LCAM efforts worked well? Which attracted the most attention or reached new audiences?
- T2: Did you visit @IASLC’s lcam.org during #LCAM? What did you think of the site? The patient & caregiver stories?
- T3: What sorts of #LCAM posts did you share or promote on social media? Which of them generated the most social media buzz?
- T4: Which #LCAM campaigns or activities did you like most 2016?
- T5: What would you suggest the #lungcancer community do again or do differently for #LCAM 2017?
Please remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. You can read a primer on participating in the chat here. A link to the chat transcript will be available after the chat on our Schedules and Transcripts page.
We look forward to chatting with you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.