#LCSM Chat topic 12/1: #LCAM Wrap-Up
November and Lung Cancer Awareness Month are both ending soon. During our December 1, 2016 #LCSM Chat (at 8 pm Eastern Time), we will discuss the various #LCAM campaigns and initiatives and assess what worked, and what didn’t.
Before the chat, please think about the lung cancer advocacy campaigns and events you observed during #LCAM, as well as the social media activity they generated and audiences they reached. You can find links to some of these activities on the 11/03 #LCSM Chat blog post.
During the chat, your moderator @JFreemanDaily will pose the following questions:
- T1: What #LCAM efforts worked well? Which attracted the most attention or reached new audiences?
- T2: Did you visit @IASLC’s lcam.org during #LCAM? What did you think of the site? The patient & caregiver stories?
- T3: What sorts of #LCAM posts did you share or promote on social media? Which of them generated the most social media buzz?
- T4: Which #LCAM campaigns or activities did you like most 2016?
- T5: What would you suggest the #lungcancer community do again or do differently for #LCAM 2017?
Please remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. You can read a primer on participating in the chat here. A link to the chat transcript will be available after the chat on our Schedules and Transcripts page.
We look forward to chatting with you!