#LCSM Chat Topic 11/1: #LCAM and the Evolution of Lung Cancer Advocacy
November 1 marks the beginning of Lung Cancer Awareness Month (#LCAM). During our next #LCSM Chat on Twitter, we will talk about how lung cancer advocacy has evolved over the past five years since #LCSM Chat began in the summer of 2013, as well as #LCAM 2018 social media resources and planned events. (Note we’re using #LCAM, not #LCAM2018 or #LCAM18–the #LCAM2018 and #LCAM18 hashtags have been taken by the liver cancer community this October).
Moderator Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily) will lead our discussion using the following questions:
- T1: In your view, how has #lungcancer advocacy changed over the past five years?
- T2: What do you think has contributed to changes in #lungcancer advocacy over the past five years?
- T3: What are some of the notable successes and challenges in #lungcancer advocacy?
- T4: What #SoMe (social media) resources are available for advocates during #LCAM?
- T5: What events are you planning to sponsor/attend during #LCAM this November?
Hope you will join us for this tweetchat on November 1 at 5pm Pacific, 8 pm Eastern. Please remember to include #LCSM AND #LCAM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. If you need a refresher, read our primer on participating in the chat . Note that some tweetchat apps (like tchat.io) will not display tweets longer than 140 characters.