Please join #LCSM Chat on Twitter June 5 at 8 PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific) to learn how you can help fight lung cancer by volunteering with lung cancer nonprofits. The chat will be moderated by lung cancer patient advocate Janet Freeman-Daily. Lung cancer nonprofits offer volunteers many opportunities to help increase lung cancer awareness, federal funding, patient support and research. In the June 5 chat, some lung cancer organizations will tell us about their volunteer opportunities and field questions. Representatives of the following organizations plan to participate (in alphabetical order): Bonnie… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day