For Lung Cancer Awareness Month, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is once again partnering with #LCSM Chat for a special event. During the first half of our November 17 tweetchat, which starts at the usual 8 PM Eastern time (5 PM Pacific), the NCI’s Dr. Shakun Malik (head of thoracic oncology therapeutics) and Janet Freeman-Daily (lung cancer patient/activist and founding member of #LCSM Chat) will have a 30-minute Facebook Live question and answer session on the topic of “Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer: New Research and Clinical Trials.” The Facebook Live event will… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/01/2020: Crazy year, crazy progress–#lungcancer at #ESMO20
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/3/2020: Is #Cancer Advocacy for Everyone?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 8/6/2020: Update on #COVID19 and #LungCancer
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day