By Janet Freeman-Daily At this year’s ASCO (American Society for Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting, a variety of abstracts addressed patient and survivor care as well as quality of life. Our #LCSM Chat on Thursday June 16 (8 PM Eastern time, 5 PM Pacific) will discuss some of these abstracts: Abstract 10000 found exercise during chemotherapy reduced the effects of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy, and the effect was greater in older patients. Abstract 10129 found breast cancer survivors reduced their post-treatment sleep disturbance and fatigue by practicing yoga. Abstract e21697 found complementary therapies such… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Mar-2021: Liquid Bx—It pays to be vein
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Feb-2021: “#WCLC20 from the comfort of your own home”
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day