Our topic for the next #LCSM Chat on Thursday, March 23 at 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern) will be “What Is a High-Value Cancer Drug?” With the price of new cancer drugs escalating, many are concerned about whether patients and the healthcare system can continue to access the most effective drugs. The 2016-2017 President’s Cancer Panel (PCP) topic is “Ensuring Patients’ Access to High-Value Cancer Drugs.” Andrew Schorr of Patient Power will be one of the patient advocates participating in the March 27, 2017 PCP meeting. This chat will help provide some inputs… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day