#LCSM Chat Topic 10/04/2018: Highlights from #WCLC2018
After a summer hiatus, #LCSM Chat is returning to Twitter! Our first chat of the fall will be on Thursday, October 04, at 5pm Pacific Time (8 pm Eastern). We will be reviewing key presentations from the IASLC 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC2018) held September 23-26 in Toronto, Canada. Our special guests for this chat will be the Communications Team from the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC), the organizers of WCLC, and our moderator will be Janet Freeman-Daily (@JFreemanDaily).
WCLC abstracts may be oral presentations (20 min), mini-oral presentations (10 min), or poster presentations, and their topics are grouped into several categories:
- Advanced NSCLC
- Interventional Diagnostics/Pulmonology
- Nursing and Allied Professionals
- Oligometastatic NSCLC
- Screening and Early Detection
- Small Cell Lung Cancer/NET
- Targeted Therapy
- Thymoma/Other Thoracic Malignancies
- Treatment in the Real World – Support, Survivorship, Systems Research
- Treatment of Early Stage/Localized Disease
- Treatment of Locoregional Disease – NSCLC
Please remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. If you need a refresher, read our primer on participating in the chat . Note that some tweetchat apps (like tchat.io) will not display tweets longer than 140 characters. Hope you’ll join us!