For Lung Cancer Awareness Month, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is once again partnering with #LCSM Chat for a special event. During the first half of our November 17 tweetchat, which starts at the usual 8 PM Eastern time (5 PM Pacific), the NCI’s Dr. Shakun Malik (head of thoracic oncology therapeutics) and Janet Freeman-Daily (lung cancer patient/activist and founding member of #LCSM Chat) will have a 30-minute Facebook Live question and answer session on the topic of “Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer: New Research and Clinical Trials.” The Facebook Live event will… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1-Apr-2021: Tell Us What You Want — We’re Listening
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Mar-2021: Liquid Bx—It pays to be vein
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4-Feb-2021: “#WCLC20 from the comfort of your own home”
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day