By Howard (Jack) West, MD Please join us for the next #LCSM chat on Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 8 PM ET (5 PM Pacific). Our topic will be “Top 10 Key LC Presentations at ASCO 2014.” I’ll be moderating. Every year, many of the key developments in cancer care are presented at the annual American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting in Chicago at the end of May. This year ASCO will highlight several practice-changing results for lung cancer. Impressively, the most important trials this year focus on treating a broad… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/01/2020: Crazy year, crazy progress–#lungcancer at #ESMO20
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/3/2020: Is #Cancer Advocacy for Everyone?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day