The #LCSM Chat on November 5, 2020, at 8 pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific) is open to all members of the cancer community. As the leaves turns, daylight hours lessen, and the weather becomes cooler, we spend more time indoors. Our thoughts turn to holidays, a time when many expect to reunite with family and loved ones, and to celebrate with shared meals and warm embraces. However, as cases of COVID-19 are once again surging in almost every state, these activities present a serious risk for virus transmission. COVID-19 is an even… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day