The next #LCSM Chat will occur Thursday April 10 at 8 PM EDT (5 PM PDT) and will focus on “Exercise During and After Lung Cancer Treatment.” Our moderator will be Janet Freeman-Daily. Exercise is known to improve quality of life and reduce recovery time, fatigue, sleep issues and depression in cancer patients. A recent study indicates high-intensity exercise during cancer treatment can have many benefits. Some facilities now offer pulmonary rehabilitation after lung cancer treatment to help patients recover lung capacity more quickly. Others offer fitness classes that adapt a fitness… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day