The best lung cancer care considers the patient’s goals and values when choosing a treatment. However, identifying and communicating those goals is not always a straightforward process for either the care provider or the patient. This week’s #LCSM Chat explores the process of communicating patient goals and values. Care providers need to know how to elicit them. Patients (even those who want to leave treatment decisions entirely to their doctors) must be able to identify and express them, and, if need be, initiate a conversation about them. Choosing the right… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21