This Thursday, November 7th at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, we’ll gather in the Twitterverse for another one hour #LCSM (lung cancer social media) tweet chat. This time, the topic will be on biopsies and tissue collection. Now that we’ve entered a new era where more and more of our treatments are guided by molecular markers and patient selection based on subgroups, we need more biopsy material more often. The world has changed faster than our standard practices. 1) Barriers to tissue collection: Do patients understand the need for biopsy material & what… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/01/2020: Crazy year, crazy progress–#lungcancer at #ESMO20
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/3/2020: Is #Cancer Advocacy for Everyone?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day