This Thursday, November 7th at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, we’ll gather in the Twitterverse for another one hour #LCSM (lung cancer social media) tweet chat. This time, the topic will be on biopsies and tissue collection. Now that we’ve entered a new era where more and more of our treatments are guided by molecular markers and patient selection based on subgroups, we need more biopsy material more often. The world has changed faster than our standard practices. 1) Barriers to tissue collection: Do patients understand the need for biopsy material & what… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day