Please join us for the next #LCSM chat on Thursday, May 8, 2014, at 8 PM ET (5 PM Pacific). Our topic will be “Lung Cancer Medical Records: What You Need to Know.” This chat will be moderated by lung cancer patient advocate Janet Freeman-Daily. Once a person is diagnosed with lung cancer, they quickly begin accumulating medical records in the offices of their healthcare providers. For patients in early stages receiving curative treatments, medical records may not seem interesting. For those with a diagnosis of advanced or metastatic lung cancer, however, medical… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day