By Dr. H. Jack West A couple of weeks ago, I described the new concept of a “tweetchat” about lung cancer, and we’re about to have our second of these tomorrow: Thursday, August 8th, at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific time. The topic for this one will be about the growing trend toward personalized cancer care, breaking what was previously one broad category of “lung cancer” into a federation of smaller subgroups — defined by tumor histology, molecular marker results, smoking status, etc. But do we risk losing some hard fought unity… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/19/2018: Life & Breath Rally – Lung Cancer is a National Emergency
- #LCSM Chat Topic 04/05/2018: Open Mic Nite
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/22: Slicing the Pie–How Can Lung Cancer Patient Groups, Clinicians, and Researchers Best Work Together?
- #LCSM Chat topic 3/8/2018: Cancer advocacy 101–patients & conferences
- #LCSM Chat Topic 22-Feb-2018: Lung cancer research–Why we need it and how we can get more
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day