By Dr. H. Jack West A couple of weeks ago, I described the new concept of a “tweetchat” about lung cancer, and we’re about to have our second of these tomorrow: Thursday, August 8th, at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific time. The topic for this one will be about the growing trend toward personalized cancer care, breaking what was previously one broad category of “lung cancer” into a federation of smaller subgroups — defined by tumor histology, molecular marker results, smoking status, etc. But do we risk losing some hard fought unity… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/9: Flip the Clinic for Lung Cancer–What Works Best?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/26: Education and Shared Decision Making for Cancer Patients in the Era of Fake News and Post-Truths
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/12 (2017)–“Lung cancer: who is at risk?”
- “What I Like About the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer” (#LCSM Chat on FB Live)
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/15: Holiday Open House
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK ASCO 2016 cancer treatment plans clinical trials drug costs Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy insurance LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer community lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening lung cancer subgroups Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI self-advocacy shared decision making World Cancer Day