Today #LCSM received the following information about a lung cancer grant opportunity from The CHEST Foundation (the philanthropic arm of the American College of Chest Physicians). We’re sharing it here to encourage more participation in lung cancer research. ————————— The CHEST Foundation has been supporting lung cancer research since 2002, and this award, established in 2011, funds much needed research that leads to improved treatment and/or a cure for lung cancer. The grant recipient will receive $100,000 in payments of $50,000 each year for 2 years. Eligibility criteria and the application are… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21