By Dr. H. Jack West A couple of weeks ago, I described the new concept of a “tweetchat” about lung cancer, and we’re about to have our second of these tomorrow: Thursday, August 8th, at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific time. The topic for this one will be about the growing trend toward personalized cancer care, breaking what was previously one broad category of “lung cancer” into a federation of smaller subgroups — defined by tumor histology, molecular marker results, smoking status, etc. But do we risk losing some hard fought unity… Read More
- #LCSM Chat topic 11/16: Running on Empty—Advocacy and Burnout
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/2: What Was Your Favorite #LCSM Chat, and Why?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/19: World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC2017) Wrap-Up
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/5: Lung Cancer Advocacy: How we can help ourselves
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/21: Patient-Clinician Communication in Cancer Care: Conflicting Ideals vs. Reality?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day