By Dr. H. Jack West A couple of weeks ago, I described the new concept of a “tweetchat” about lung cancer, and we’re about to have our second of these tomorrow: Thursday, August 8th, at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific time. The topic for this one will be about the growing trend toward personalized cancer care, breaking what was previously one broad category of “lung cancer” into a federation of smaller subgroups — defined by tumor histology, molecular marker results, smoking status, etc. But do we risk losing some hard fought unity… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 5/18: What’s PFS Got to Do with It?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 5/4 — The PDQ on MTBs: Why are multidisciplinary tumor boards important in #lungcancer?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4/20: Online Cancer Education: What are the Best Tools & Current Limitations?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 4/6: Who Needs Research Anyway: How Have You Been Impacted by Lung Cancer Research?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 3/23: What Is a High-Value Cancer Drug?
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day