By Dr. H. Jack West For our upcoming lung cancer tweetchat (hashtag #lcsm) on Thursday, August 22nd at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, we’re going to be covering the important topic of costs of cancer drugs and procedures, how that’s affecting patient care, whether pricing is fair, and whether there is a sense of value in the drugs and treatments being offered. The first question we’ll cover is whether the rising costs of cancer drugs and procedures is affecting patients, and if so, how? I have my own perspective, but are… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/9: Flip the Clinic for Lung Cancer–What Works Best?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/26: Education and Shared Decision Making for Cancer Patients in the Era of Fake News and Post-Truths
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/12 (2017)–“Lung cancer: who is at risk?”
- “What I Like About the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer” (#LCSM Chat on FB Live)
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/15: Holiday Open House
#ASCO16 #LCAM14 ALK ASCO 2016 cancer treatment plans clinical trials drug costs Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy insurance LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer community lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening lung cancer subgroups Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment PCORI self-advocacy shared decision making World Cancer Day