By Dr. H. Jack West For our upcoming lung cancer tweetchat (hashtag #lcsm) on Thursday, August 22nd at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, we’re going to be covering the important topic of costs of cancer drugs and procedures, how that’s affecting patient care, whether pricing is fair, and whether there is a sense of value in the drugs and treatments being offered. The first question we’ll cover is whether the rising costs of cancer drugs and procedures is affecting patients, and if so, how? I have my own perspective, but are… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 22-Feb-2018: Lung cancer research–Why we need it and how we can get more
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2/8/18: Right to Try Laws and CIMAVax
- #LCSM Chat 01/25: Open Mic Nite–What’s on your mind?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 1/11: Defining “hope” for lung cancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/14: #LCSM Community 2017 Highlights, Visions for 2018
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials Drugs EGFR epatients FDA immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day