By Dr. H. Jack West For our upcoming lung cancer tweetchat (hashtag #lcsm) on Thursday, August 22nd at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, we’re going to be covering the important topic of costs of cancer drugs and procedures, how that’s affecting patient care, whether pricing is fair, and whether there is a sense of value in the drugs and treatments being offered. The first question we’ll cover is whether the rising costs of cancer drugs and procedures is affecting patients, and if so, how? I have my own perspective, but are… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 01/07/2021: What are your predictions for the Rx of #LungCancer in 2021?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/01/2020: Crazy year, crazy progress–#lungcancer at #ESMO20
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/3/2020: Is #Cancer Advocacy for Everyone?
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day