The #LCSM Chat on November 5, 2020, at 8 pm Eastern (5 pm Pacific) is open to all members of the cancer community. As the leaves turns, daylight hours lessen, and the weather becomes cooler, we spend more time indoors. Our thoughts turn to holidays, a time when many expect to reunite with family and loved ones, and to celebrate with shared meals and warm embraces. However, as cases of COVID-19 are once again surging in almost every state, these activities present a serious risk for virus transmission. COVID-19 is an even… Read More
- #LCSM Chat Topic 12/03/2020: 2020–Wild Year for #LungCancer
- #LCSM Chat Topic 11/05/2020: Celebrating Safely During #COVID-19 Pandemic
- #LCSM Chat Topic 10/01/2020: Crazy year, crazy progress–#lungcancer at #ESMO20
- #LCSM Chat Topic 9/3/2020: Is #Cancer Advocacy for Everyone?
- #LCSM Chat Topic 8/6/2020: Update on #COVID19 and #LungCancer
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day