Cancer is both a terrible, terrifying disease and big business. With costs of care rising and delivery of medicine changing, independent private practice groups are increasingly uncommon and sole practitioners are rare. Cancer care is now becoming consolidated as a system of larger institutions and networks, whether academic or private. And they build business with marketing and a keen eye on competition. These institutions are targeting market niches with major campaigns. Smaller, local centers may focus on the opportunity to get cancer care close to home. Other centers feature cutting edge care… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day