Two premier oncology professional organizations, ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) and IASLC (International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer), held meetings in September. On Thursday, October 7, at 8 pm Eastern Time (5 pm Pacific), #LCSM Chat will discuss major lung cancer findings from IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC21) and the ESMO 2021 Annual Meeting (#ESMO21). We will examine #WCLC21 and #ESMO21 presentations that could have major impacts on lung cancer clinical care, and why these are important to the lung cancer community. Our moderator Charu Aggarwal… Read More
- All good things … The Sunset of #LCSM Chat
- #LCSM Chat Topic 2021-11-04: #Lungcancer advocacy–what a difference a decade makes!
- #LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
- #LCSM Chat Topic 02-Sep-2021– It’s Your Life: Be an Engaged Patient
- #LCSM Chat Topic 03-Jun-2021: Making the Most of #ASCO21
#LCAM14 ALK biomarker cancer treatment plans clinical research clinical trials COVID-19; antigen test Drugs EGFR epatients immunotherapy LDCT lung cancer lung cancer awareness month lung cancer risk factors lung cancer screening Medicare coverage of LDCT over-treatment patient advocates PCORI Screening self-advocacy shared decision making trials World Cancer Day