#LCSM Chat Topic 07-Oct-2021: Best in Show–Lung Cancer Highlights from #WCLC21 & #ESMO21
Two premier oncology professional organizations, ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) and IASLC (International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer), held meetings in September. On Thursday, October 7, at 8 pm Eastern Time (5 pm Pacific), #LCSM Chat will discuss major lung cancer findings from IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer (#WCLC21) and the ESMO 2021 Annual Meeting (#ESMO21). We will examine #WCLC21 and #ESMO21 presentations that could have major impacts on lung cancer clinical care, and why these are important to the lung cancer community. Our moderator Charu Aggarwal (@CharuAggarwalMD) will lead our discussion using the following topics:
- T1: What new targeted therapy options were presented at #WCLC21 and #ESMO21?
- T2: What key biomarker and liquid biopsy presentations happened at #WCLC21 and #ESMO21?
- T3: What new ideas did #WCLC21 and #ESMO21 offer regarding adjuvant immunotherapy?
- T4: What did #WCLC21 and #ESMO21 presentations suggest about using immunotherapy when brain metastases are present?
- T5: What other #WCLC21 and #ESMO21 presentations or ideas captured you interest?
Please join us, and bring your experiences and wisdom! Remember to include #LCSM in ALL your tweets so the other chat participants can see them. You can read a primer on participating in the chat here. We look forward to chatting with you!